|Home||» Products||» Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips||» NC Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips|
NC Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips
Product Code : 02
N.C Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips
Relying on our wide experience and knowledge in this sector, we are counted amongst the top most leading and reputed manufacturers of N.C Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips. We bring forth a wide range of pigment chips which is widely used in varied industries. These N.C Pre Dispersion Pigment Chips are formulated using supreme quality materials which are procured from the trustworthy and well known vendors of the market. Various tests are performed at our laboratory to ensure their quality and efficiency.
- N.C. Pigments Chips are Pre-Despersion based pigments in both RS and SS grade of Nitrocellulose for Flexographic and rotogravure ink, lacquer paint, leather finishing, aluminum foils, various types of plastic INK and Nail polish etc.
- PVC pigmented Chips (MP-45) are Pre - Dispersion pigments in Vinyl Chloride and ISO Butyl ether Ink for OPP, CPP and PP film printing Ink etc. and can be used and snacks packing.
- PVC Copolymer (CP - 427) are Pre Dispersion Pigments in Vinyl Chloride and ISO Butyl Ether Ink for OPP, CPP and pp Film printing Ink etc. and can be used for food and Snacks packaging.
- PA Polyamide Chips are Flexographic and rototogravure inks for treated polyethylene priting and other non absorbing surface, wrapping paper and aluminum foils.
- V.C. Vinyl Chips are (VAGH) Inks and over lacquers for vinyl substrates strippable coating, machinery and metal coatings. PVC covering plastic clothes, finished PU split and finish PU synthetic material.
- PVB Pre - dispersion Pigment Chips used for odurless environment protected flaxo gravure, silk sreen, die - stamping, Nylon and brand marking inks.
- A.C. Pigmented Chips are 100% soild pigment dispersion in water soluble styrenated Arylic resin which an be used for the formulation of water base ink and coating with excellent transparency and gloss. These chips are soluble in a combination of water (Alkali, ammonia or other - Amine) with high flexibility in the formulation of waterborne printing ink coating.